Sunday, July 4, 2010

adventures at home

who would have thought that my first picture from home would be this:


i certainly didn't. neither did my brother or sister-in-law.
while playing in their basement with my nephew, i heard a scratching sound. when i looked up, i saw this not-so-small baby skunk in the window well clawing at the window. i called my mom downstairs to take a look and she made the phone call. the one that interrupted my brother and sister-in-law's 5th wedding anniversary celebrations. a few minutes later they were home to take care of business. just a few minutes after that, we all left. the skunk didn't. after spraying in the window well, my mom and i packed up the kids and took off to grandma's house. we had to strip and wash EVERYTHING, rob had to buy a new shirt at the bay before going into their movie. happy anniversary!

meanwhile, while my nephew was fast asleep, i had a few minutes to catch a few pics of my niece...


in ben's own words "she's a cutie". ridiculous cutie.
when ben woke up, mom and dad arrived for dinner. then it was time for some brother-sister cuddle time...

saturday morning found us all on the side of soccer field cheering on one cute 3-year old. what fun. sporting the coolest muscle shirt around, and non-other than the "run-faster shorts", it was time for ben to strut his stuff...


and spend some time with his ladies...

and of course with his aunt.

when ben was done, he was sure to let me know.

he even put my lens cap back on. while i was still shooting. enough of soccer, time to go home and start the real chase! Add Video

1 comment:

  1. We don't promise EVERYONE such natural adventures, but Benoit and Rose are always worth the visit. Super pics Trish! We all miss you and Ryan already!

    ReplyDelete